Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday is coming...

Lovely wedding photo ;-)





My school holiday is start from today. I'm feeling so happy that holiday is started, but this doesn't mean that i have 2 months school holiday... So sigh! i have to go back school as a duty SPM teacher on 9 Dec 2010.....then, i have to come back from SP to kl just for 1 day duty teacher in my school... Too Bad.. What to do... As a responsible teacher, i have to accept it..... okay, let's forget about it.. Let's me share something good news here...

During my holiday, i will go back to my hometown to settle my wedding preparation.. The wedding ceremony is around the corner... But i haven't start prepare at all for my dinner in SP.. Luckily, my mom has helped me a lot on my wedding preparation in SP..... I'm thankful to my mom.... ^_^ ... For me, i will meet up my friend to give out all invitation card and hang out around in the cafe...
Wow, i have to settle a lot within two weeks times holiday in SP....


But, i believe i can do it the best on my wedding preparation no matter in SP or KL...

See later...






No comments:

Post a Comment